Want to run your own Fright Nights Ghost Hunting Events? such as…. Fright Nights North Wales
Fright Nights is the longest established ghost hunting company in the world who have organised thousands of successful events at venues across the UK. Fright Nights realise that there are still more opportunities available, which require a more local and hands on approach. We can only travel so far on a weekly basis but have venues spread far and wide, so to have someone closer running these events is the perfect solution.
Fright Nights are now offering this opportunity to you to become a part of the Fright Nights family – through either our unique franchising or our new Area Coordinator programme . A number of areas have been selected to be maximised under these unique ventures.
To see our existing very successful franchises, check out their details on the main website Contact Us page!
Our exciting Franchising Programme includes:
- Your own dedicated area(s) within the UK
- Use of the Fright Nights brand for your events and company
- Event advertising on your own and the main Fright Nights website
- The chance to provide in your local area any type of ghost themed event on a ghostly, psychic or paranormal theme including ghost hunts, tours, suppers, evenings and weekends, the possibilities are endless. All events are advertised on our national website and promoted to our client database monthly.
- The opportunity to maximise your business by organising events for corporate and private parties. (Any sales leads received for your area will be sent to you from HQ)
- Full start up business and event training for you and your immediate staff members
Not only that, but there will be excellent business and events support given by Fright Nights, including:
- 24 hour telephone support almost! We do need time to sleep!
- Business support and training: projections and profit!
- National Marketing campaigns and promotion of your franchise through our huge database and social media sites
- Design support for leaflets and posters (no expensive designer costs)
- Monthly newsletter promoting your events
- Full administration support and documents for contracts and insurance
- Location support and sourcing
- Unique web address and hosting
- Additional income through Britain’s leading experience day voucher companies and daily deal websites including Groupon, Living Social etc
Our franchise costs are an initial start up fee which varies according to area requested and a small ongoing monthly event fee. The franchise opportunity provides an established business with a global reputation that other start-up companies cannot match – with clients already booking events in our franchise areas!
The franchise programme is ideal for someone who is hard working, can work on their own initiative, seeks success and above all has a passion for and enjoys ghost hunting!
If you are interested in running your own ghost hunting company with the experience and backing from Fright Nights, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself, any experience you have in the field, contact details and where you are based. We would also like to know what interests you about the paranormal, what experiences you have had in your lifetime and what events you have been on. We will then send you details about running a franchise and what areas are available near you.
All applicants will need to have a professional attitude and run the Franchise with complete dedication. Fright Nights has an excellent reputation that we will uphold at all times and expect any new franchisees to uphold as well.
We are actively looking for new franchises in Scotland and Northern Ireland. All with numerous haunted venues to investigate. But there are many other counties within Britain that are still available, and with already established event venues, that will be passed on to the new franchisee owners.
- NEW dedicated areas coming soon for you to explore:
- Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
- Norfolk & Suffolk (already with established venues)
- Areas currently available with active established venues:
- East & West Sussex
- Gloucestershire & Avon (South West) (Website already in place)
- Kent (outside of the M25 only)
- Nottinghamshire (Facebook already in place)
- East & South Yorkshire (Fully established with Website & FB in place)
- West Yorkshire (The current owner has had a change of circumstances and needs to sell on. Fully established)
- Areas waiting to be explored for you to put your stamp on, but all with fantastic opportunities and extremely haunted locations:
- Buckinghamshire (outside of the M25 only)
- Isle of Wight
- Northamptonshire (Website & Facebook already in place)
- Tyne and Wear
- West Midlands
© Fright Nights North Wales Ghost Hunting Company
A franchise of Fright Nights the Original Ghost Hunting Events Company established in 1999.