IMPORTANT please read carefully before booking with Fright Nights
1. We do not accept single sex bookings over groups of six on any event. However, management reserves the right to allow or refuse any bookings.
2. The minimum age for participants is 18 years old. Due to heritage restrictions we ask that participants are reasonably fit. Some of the locations we visit may also not be suitable for disabled attendees. Please contact us via our contact page to discuss further.
3. Due to restrictions at our locations and for insurance purposes, pregnant woman are not allowed on any of our events.
4. IMPORTANT: if anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcoholic drinks to the event, they will not be allowed to stay for the night and will be asked to leave the premises immediately. The only exception to the no alcohol rule is when an event includes a meal as part of the evening when a drink may be purchased to consume alongside the meal. The intoxication rule still applies for the remainder of the event.
5. We do not allow smoking indoors. Please also ensure that no candles or other potential fire hazards are used during your stay.
6. There are no sleeping facilities at our locations unless stated on a particular event, when you may be required to bring a camp bed and/or all necessary bedding to make your stay more comfortable
7. Fright Nights will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the event, even if caused by poltergeist activity.
8. Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents do happen, and all members of your team should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance as our insurers have indicated that our public liability policies may not cover your party during your visit to the location, since it is outside our normal public access categories. You are staying at the location at your own risk; we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
9. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify the organisers/promoters from and against, all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to, or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from your participation in the activity.
10. All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Fright Nights are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft. You leave any belongings entirely at your own risk.
11. Occasionally, events are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by Fright Nights due to weather conditions or situations out of our control etc. When this occurs, Fright Nights will make every effort to ensure you receive the event that you booked on an alternative date, if no dates are suitable then we will issue a voucher for the face value of the ticket to be used within one year. Any expenses, including travel, incurred due to the cancellation of an event will not be refunded.
12. All event itineraries are subject to change whether due to Fright Nights or third party decisions. Where possible all events will run as advertised unless there are circumstances beyond our control.
13. You agree that any and all services from Fright Nights are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants on any of our events.
14. Our consultants are professional consultants; however, any and all statements made utilising our consultants are the sole opinion of the individual consultant and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Fright Nights.
15. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums or clairvoyants should be interpreted as factual or actual.
16. You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the consultant, and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
17. All our events are structured and tailored for the General Public. There will be a mixture of both novice and experienced investigators at events and the time management such that all the general public are accommodated. For specific events tailored for the experienced paranormal investigator please see our Undaunted events or contact Head Office for suitable venues at which you can have more free time. We aim to encourage all guests to communicate and help each other, enhancing the experiences of all present.
18. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable or adverse weather conditions. In this case, Fright Nights reserve the right to relocate the event to an area which is undercover. In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time.
19. We suggest you either secure further accommodation for the following night or book transport home due to tiredness caused by the event. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event. Tiredness kills!
20. Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc.
21. Rarely situations may arise which, in the opinion of Fright Nights make it necessary to change itineraries or make substitutions or omissions, involving the event, structure, timings or other details whether before or during the event, without previous notice to the guest. If this should occur, Fright Nights does not assume responsibility or liability for any losses, inconveniences, or expenses incurred by guests as a result. In the event of changes in the itinerary, no refunds will be made.
In the event of the cancellation of an event by Fright Nights. Fright Nights will use best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of booking) and advise them of the cancellation first hand (independent of the automated booking system). Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Fright Nights cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue. Any changes made by the automated booking system need to be verified by the customer, if not notified by Head Office or the Franchisee directly.
23. REFUND POLICY
If cancelled by us – a refund of the ticket price will be given in full. (It is your responsibility to check the event status as we cannot be guaranteed to inform you if full contact details are not provided when booking, or the details are not for the guest attending).
Refunds, transfers and cancellations cannot be given for vouchers, including Fright Nights, and other online vouchers. Please make sure you can attend the event before booking!
All refunds will be given in the form of Fright Nights Vouchers.
Any cancellations within seven days of a booking – refund requests will have a 10%* booking fee deducted.
After 7 days, deposits are non-refundable.
If cancelled more than 28 days prior to the event, refund requests will be paid less a 50%* cancellation charge, however NO refunds will be given if cancelled less than 28 days prior to the event.
* Percentages apply to the full ticket price.
Please note: The deposit can be used for a different guest(s) or event if we are notified eight (8) weeks before the event date and new direct contact details are given.
If you cannot attend an event then please contact us as soon as possible, even if it is less than four weeks so that our staff know you will not be attending, thank you.
24. TRANSFER POLICY
You may transfer your event to a different date, only if you notify us at least 8 weeks prior to the event.
Transfer requests are allowed only once, must be within a year of the original booking made and are subject to a 10% transfer fee. Any refunds are usually issued as a voucher which must be used within a year. Any monetary refund is at the discretion of Head Office.
If the transfer request is made within the 4th week prior to the event date, there will be an extra charge of £20 as transfer fee per person.
25. In making a booking with Fright Nights you are agreeing to your information being kept on file and joining our mailing list which is used for further promotions such as our newsletter and any special offers. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please respond UNSUBSCRIBE (or use the opt-out link) and your name will be removed from our mailing list. All data is held securely and will never be passed onto any third parties.
26. With the advent of the new GDPR Privacy Laws you are now required to Opt-In to continue receiving emails from Fright Nights. If you have previously purchased tickets online or given us your details at one of our events, you have already agreed to us holding your information, which will never be sold or accessed by any third party. All information is held on an independent hard drive and through the Booking Bug and MailChimp online systems who are already GDPR compliant. You provided the information so we can contact you in respect of your chosen event for any cancellations, updates, joining instructions or special event information, but you can opt-out at any time using the email link at the foot of any email, or reply UNSUBSCRIBE to any email you receive from us. Any personal data held by us will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive any further communication from us.
We do hope you will choose to stay with us on our mailing list, as we offer special events, discounts, voucher promotions and a regular Newsletter via MailChimp.
27. Any guest wishing to leave an event early for whatever reason, must notify the organiser prior to leaving and ensure that their names have been crossed off the list of attendees to comply fully with the health and safety law requirements in place at the event. Telling a member of the Venue staff is insufficient and in breech of these terms and conditions. In case of evacuation for any reason, a full up to date list of all guests and staff must be available to any emergency services in attendance.
28. All bookings made through Fright Nights means your full acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
29. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
PLEASE NOTE: There are numerous Ghost Hunting and Paranormal Groups out there now, but none can lay claim to being the original. Always make sure you are booking with us and not the copy cats! Fright Nights Limited and Fright Nights Events Limited are both registered companies at Companies House both trading as Fright Nights.
We are NOT CONNECTED TO, or AFFILIATED WITH, any of the following company names:
Night Frights Paranormal
Loot Fright – Ghoulish Gear Collectibles and more
Thorpe Park Fright Nights
REMEMBER – ONLY THE ORIGINAL WILL DO!
© Fright Nights North Wales Ghost Hunting Company
A franchise of Fright Nights the Original Ghost Hunting Events Company established in 1999.